The Alameda Botanical Gardens has magnificent tropical settings surrounded by beauty with the sound of water and birds singing to make your special day truly magical. The Dell is at the center of the garden. Bride crosses the Giuseppe Codali Bridge and enters The Dell through the Whalebone Arch. Entering the tropical paradise to exchange your vows in the most peaceful and beautiful settings on The Rock. There is also the Open Air Theatre within the garden which is surrounded by nature beauty and is perfect if you have bigger groups for ceremony & celebrations.
The garden season is from April-October weather permitting. The Dell allows a max of 25 people if you have extra guests they can watch the ceremony from the Guiseppe Codali Bridge just acrossed. Ceremony can also be at the Open Air Theatre which can accommodate more than 200 ppl for ceremony & celebrations. For the rest of the year, weddings might be arranged at the adjacent Bandstand/Theatre by approval of the garden, weather permitting; in case of bad weather, an alternative venue needs to be in place please speak to our team for further details. Should your wedding group have any mobility concerns for any venue please speak to our team so you would understand better what might suit you the most.
Our packages includes:
Liaising with you, the Registrar and the Garden representative in order to book your preferred wedding date and time.
Assisting you with your legal documentation and paperwork.
Accompanying you to the notary & registry office.
Handling all of the fees on your behalf (there are no hidden costs).
These fees include:
- The special wedding license fee. (compulsory)
- The ceremony and registration fees. (compulsory)
- Commissioner for Oaths and or Notary Public fees. (compulsory)
- Original marriage certificate & registered postage.
- The hiring & setting up for the use of the Dell/Bandstand for your ceremony.
- Transportation arrangement for the Registrar to & from the Registry Office.
- Bridal bouquet with seasonal flowers colour of your choice along with its matching boutonniere.
- An hour Quality Professional Wedding Photography. Photos will be taken at arrival of the venue, during the ceremony and afterward at a nearby location. Other locations and extra time can be arranged. This includes High Resolution Digital Images edited in Colour and or Black&White. You get a free password protected online gallery to share with family and friends.
- Two witnesses (if needed) on your wedding. Note that 2 English speaking witnesses over the age of 18 are required when marrying in Gibraltar.
- We shall send your wedding certificates to your address via registered mail by Royal Mail. (if you prefer Express courier i.e. DHL, TNT, Fedex etc can also be arranged at extra cost)
- In case of bad weather, an alternative venue need to be in place please speak to our team for further details
If you want to add some EXTRAS elements on your special day, we can help to offer you the following:
- Bridal Gown & Suit hire
- Photographer (extra time available if included in your package)
- Ceremony Video
- Wedding Car
- Wedding Cake
- Wedding Favours
- Celebration Meals
- Welcome Drinks & Canapé
- Gin/Wine Tasting
- Shuttle service to & from Malaga airport
- Accommodation - Hotel & registered Airbnb
- Private Yacht Charter
- Entertainment - from Magician to Musician
- coach hire/private transfer
- Private tour - Local Rock tour WWII tunnel, Morocco day trip